Tonight concludes the semi-final stage of the French national selection, as the second semi-final of Destination Eurovision 2018 this evening.
How to watch
You can watch the Destination Eurovision show from 20:55 CET via the following:
The show will also air live via the official Destination Eurovision YouTube channel.
The show was pre-recorded and was filmed on the 9 January. This semi-final sees the last nine songs performed in front of 2 juries, who will determine their four favourites to commence to the live final on 27 January.
The two separate juries are a Francophone jury and an international jury. The Francophone jurors are:
- Amir – Singer, songwriter, represented France in the 2016 Contest
- Isabelle Boulay – Singer
- Christophe Willem – Singer
The international jury consists of:
- Christer Björkman – Head of Delegation for Sweden at Eurovision, supervisor of Melodifestivalen
- Nicola Caligiore – Head of Delegation for Italy at Eurovision
- Olga Salamakha – Head of Delegation for Belarus at Eurovision
Whilst the results of both semi-finals are determined by 100% jury voting, the winner of the final will be determined by 50% televoting and 50% of a ten-member jury panel.
The four songs already qualified from the first semi-final for the final are:
- Lisandro Cuxi – Eva
- Malo’ – Ciao
- Emmy Liyana – OK ou KO
- Louka – Mamma mia
The nine songs competing in the second semi-final are:
- Max Cinnamon – Ailleur
- Igit – Lisboa Jérusalem
- June The Girl – Same
- Lucie – My world
- Sweem – Là-haut
- Madame Monsieur – Mercy
- Nassi – Rêve de gamin
- Sarah Caillibot – Tu me manques
- Jane Constance – Un jour j’ai rêvé
The final of Destination Eurovision will take place on 27 January.