Blueticket, the official ticketing agency for Eurovision 2018, has confirmed that the tickets for Grand Final Lives Show are sold out, whilst tickets for the Jury Final and Family Show are still available.
Tickets for the 2018 Eurovision Song Contest Grand Final in 3 categories (Jury Final, Family Show and Grand Final live broadcast) went on sale today as the Second Wave of Eurovision 2018 ticket sales hit the stands.
Blueticket has announced via its official Facebook page that there are no more tickets for the Grand Final Live Show available in today’s wave; you can still purchase tickets for the Jury Final and Family Show.
More tickets, including tickets for the semi-finals, will go on sale in January 2018.
How to buy your ticket?
You can purchase your tickets for the 2018 Eurovision Song Contest shows via blueticket.pt.
The sale of tickets for the 2018 Eurovision Song Contest will take place in 4 stages.
BlueTicket operate a system called Queue-It, which is used to sell tickets for many of the biggest events in the world. It prevents the site from crashing if all users accessed the queue for the ticket selling platform simultaneously.
Those who arrive in the queue for tickets before the sale opens are assigned a random number at the time of the opening of the sale. This means that no one is at an advantage when they arrive on the ticket purchasing page just before the sale starts. Users who join the queue after the sale starts are then assigned a sequential number behind those who joined it beforehand.
When will the semi-final tickets go on sale?
Tickets for the remaining shows, including the semi-finals, will be on sale in further waves in January 2018 after the Semi-Final Allocation Draw.
- The remaining phases of ticket sales will take place in 2018 (date to be announced)
- The tickets for the semi-finals that will take place on 8 and 10 May 2018, will be sold after the draw that will group countries per semi-final (to be held in January 2018)
- The price of tickets for the Grand Final range from €35.00 to €299.00
- There will be four waves of ticket sales for the 2018 Eurovision Song Contest.
Tickets will be distributed and spread in a total of 9 shows: 6 dress rehearsals, semi-final 1, semi-final 2 and the Grand Final.
In total, tickets for nine shows will be available. To ensure that you purchase the correct tickets, please pay close attention to the times and dates of the shows. All times are local.
- 07/05/2018 – Semi-final 1 – Jury Show 19:30
- 08/05/2018 – Semi-final 1 – Family Show 13:30
- 08/05/2018 – Semi-final 1 – Live Broadcast 19:30
- 09/05/2018 – Semi-final 2 – Jury Show 19:30
- 10/05/2018 – Semi-final 2 – Family Show 13:30
- 10/05/2018 – Semi-final 2 – Live Broadcast 19:30
- 11/05/2018 – Eurovision Song Contest Grand Final – Jury Final 19:30
- 12/05/2018 – Eurovision Song Contest Grand Final – Family Show 12:30
- 12/05/2018 – Eurovision Song Contest Grand Final – Live Broadcast 19:30
The 2017 Eurovision Song Contest is scheduled to be held on 8, 10 and 12 May at the Altice Arena in Lisbon.