The EBU and RTP have released information and the action for the forthcoming Eurovision 2018 ticket sales.
The 2018 Eurovision tickets will distributed and sold throughout the coming months in several waves. The first wave of tickets is set to go on sale on Thursday 30 November.
Grand Final tickets – First wave
Tickets for the Grand Final, including the two rehearsals, are available for purchase in the first wave of sales which is set to begin on 30 November.
Tickets will be priced at various levels between €35 and €299, from 11:00 CET from official ticketing website BlueTicket.pt.
Tickets for the remaining shows, including the semi-finals, will be on sale in further waves in January 2018 after the Semi-Final Allocation Draw. The ticketing page on Eurovision.tv will be updated with further information about future ticket releases.
Ms.Carla Bugalho (Deputy Executive Producer of Eurovision 2018) says:
RTP is very pleased to announce the beginning of the ticket sale for the first Eurovision Song Contest hosted in Portugal. We will have 3 outstanding and distinctive shows and everyone that doesn’t get their tickets now, will have other opportunities very soon.
OGAE ticket packages
Tickets will be sold for a total of 9 shows:
- 07/05/2018 – Semi-final 1 – Jury Show
- 08/05/2018 – Semi-final 1 – Family Show
- 08/05/2018 – Semi-final 1 – Live Broadcast
- 09/05/2018 – Semi-final 2 – Jury Show
- 10/05/2018 – Semi-final 2 – Family Show
- 10/05/2018 – Semi-final 2 – Live Broadcast
- 11/05/2018 – Eurovision Song Contest Grand Final – Jury Final
- 12/05/2018 – Eurovision Song Contest Grand Final – Family Show
- 12/05/2018 – Eurovision Song Contest Grand Final – Live Broadcast
The 2018 Eurovision Song Contest is scheduled to be held on 8, 10 and 12 May at the Altice Arena in Lisbon, Portugal.