Australian artist Guy Sebastian, who represented his country at its debut at the Eurovision Song Contest 2015 in Vienna, will go on a European tour.
The Madness-tour, named after Guy Sebastian‘s latest album Madness, will take the Australian singer to various venues throughout Europe. Here is the tour-schedule:
- 27/08 : Parkteatret Scene, Oslo, Norway
- 28/08 : Fryshuset, Stockholm, Sweden
- 30/08 : Stodola, Warsaw, Poland
- 01/09: Gloria–Theater, Cologne, Germany
- 02/09: Alte Seilerei, Mannheim, Germany
- 03/09: Lido, Berlin, Germany
- 05/09: Knust, Hamburg, Germany
- 06/09: Melkweg The Max (Small Hall), Amsterdam, The Netherlands
For more information on tickets, prices you can click here.
Guy Sebastian (Malaysia, 1981), is the first Australian artist who represented Australia at the Eurovision Song Contest. At Eurovision 2015 in Vienna, Austria, he performed the song Tonight Again during the grand final. He eventually earned a respectable fifth place, and the song had considerable success throughout Europe. Check out Guy Sebastian’s official video of Tonight Again: