Eurovision 2015 winner Måns Zelmerlöw has just announced he is to play a 17 date European tour, where he will visit 12 countries.
Måns’ journey to Eurovision started in 2007, where he first entered Melodifestivalen with his debut single Cara Mia – he finished third and the song topped the charts in Sweden. He went on to perform in Melodifestivalen again in 2009, then host in 2010 and of course to win in 2014 with his song Heroes, which went on to win Eurovision with the third highest score ever.
The tour will kick off on 22 September in Dublin Ireland, and them move on to London, UK and finishing in Finland in October – full dates below.
MÅNS ZELMERLÖW LIVE:
- 9/22/2015 Ireland, Dublin Olympia Theatre
- 9/24/2015 UK, London Heaven
- 9/25/2015 Holland, Amsterdam Paradiso
- 9/26/2015 Germany, Munich Kesselhaus
- 9/27/2015 Austria, Vienna Ottagrkinger Brauerei
- 9/29/2015 Germany, Hamburg Grosse Freiheit
- 9/30/2015 Switzerland, Zurich Volkshaus
- 10/2/2015 Germany, Koln E-Werk
- 10/3/2015 France, Paris TBD
- 10/4/2015 Germany, Offenbach (Frankfurt) Capitol
- 10/7/2015 Spain, Madrid TBD
- 10/9/2015 Germany, Berlin Columbiahalle
- 10/11/2015 Lithuania, Vilnius Teatro Arena
- 10/12/2015 Latvia, Riga Palladium
- 10/13/2015 Estonia ,Tallinn Factory Club
- 10/15/2015 Finland, Turku Logomo
- 10/16/2015 Finland ,Helsinki Circus
Tickets for the London show can be bought from: www.livenation.co.uk/artist/måns-zelmerlöw-tickets
and for all other shows, please go to http://mzw.se/turne/
Tickets are on sale Friday 26 June at 9am BST.
Stay tuned to ESCToday for the latest news on Måns Zelmerlöw, Sweden and the 2016 Eurovision Song Contest.