The second semi-final is one day away. Tomorrow the countries drawn for this heat will fight their way to the Grand Final. But today, they will have one more chance to rehearse… And the chance to convince the Juries.
The Eurovision Song Contest 2015 goes on in the Wiener Stadthalle. 10 more countries are still to be added to the Grand Final. The participants at the second semi-final will be competing for those places, but before the big day, Lithuania, Ireland, San Marino, Montenegro, Malta, Norway, Portugal, Czech Republic, Israel, Latvia, Azerbaijan, Iceland, Sweden, Switzerland, Cyprus, Slovenia and Poland will have two dress-rehearsals today, one of them the Jury Rehearsal, which the national juries will be viewing for issuing their votes, which will count for 50% of the final decision at the second semi-final.
Also, the Big 5, the host country and the guest country will have their second round of rehearsals today, followed by press conferences at the Press Conference hall.
This is the rehearsals agenda for the Eurovision Song Contest on 20 May 2015:
- 10:00-10:20 – Italy; Il Volo, Grande amore.
- 10:25-10:45 – Austria; The Makemakes, I am yours.
- 10:50-11:10 – Spain; Edurne, Amanecer.
- 11:15-11:35 – Germany; Ann Sophie, Black smoke.
- 11:40-12:00 – United Kingdom; Electro Velvet, Still in love with you.
- 12:05-12:25 – France; Lisa Angell, N’oubliez pas.
- 12:30-12:50 – Australia; Guy Sebastian, Tonight again.
- 15:00-17:00 – First dress rehearsal for semi-final 2.
- 21:00-23:00 – Second dress rehearsal for semi-final 2 (Jury rehearsal).
The agenda of press conferences on Wednesday 20 May 2015 is as follows:
- 11:00-11-20 – Italy; Il Volo.
- 11:25-11:45 – Austria; The Makemakes.
- 11:50-12:10 – Spain; Edurne.
- 12:15-12:35 – Germany; Ann Sophie.
- 12:40-13:00 –United Kingdom; Electro Velvet.
- 13:05-13:25 –France; Lisa Angell.
- 13:30-13:50 –Australia; Guy Sebastian.