Yesterday the first eight countries in the first semi-final got in touch with the stage of the Wiener Stadthalle for the first time. Today is the turn for the remainder of the first semi-finalists.
The warm-up for the first half of the countries participating in the first semi-final initiated the Eurovision Song Contest round of rehearsals yesterday. The eight remaining countries that will take part in the first semi-final on 19 May will have their chance to get acquainted with the scene today.
This is the artists’ agenda in the Wiener Stadthalle for 12 May 2015:
Rehearsals (with country, artist/s and song):
- 12:00-12:30 – Serbia; Bojana Stamenov, Beauty never lies
- 12:40-13:10 – Hungary; BOOGIE, Wars for nothing
- 13:20-13:50 – Belarus; Uzari & Maimuna, Time
- 14:00-14:30 – Russia; Polina Gagarina, A million voices
- 14:40-15:40 – BREAK.
- 15:50-16:20 – Denmark; Anti Social Media, The way you are
- 16:30-17:00 – Albania; Elhaida Dani, I’m alive
- 17:10-17:40 – Romania; Voltaj; De la capat
- 17:50-18:20 – Georgia; Nina Sublatti, Warrior
Press Meet & Greet (in the press conference area):
- 14:25-14:45 – Serbia; Bojana Stamenov
- 15:05-15:25 – Hungary; BOOGIE
- 15:45-15:25 – Belarus; Uzri & Maimuna
- 16:25-16:45 – Russia; Polina Gagarina
- 18:15-18:35 – Denmark; Anti Social Media
- 18:55-19:15 – Albania; Elhaida Dani
- 19:35-19:55 – Romania; Voltaj
- 20:15-20:35 – Georgia; Nina Sublatti