BTRC, the Belarusian national broadcaster has announced the names of the 10 acts that will compete in the 2013 Belarusian Eurovision national final which is scheduled to be held in Minsk on 7 December. The semi-final has now been scrapped and instead 10 acts will go straight to battle it out in a televised final.
After two days of auditions in Minsk we now have the list of those qualifying.
The 10 finalists are:
- Max Lawrence – I love your charming eyes
- Alena Lanskaya – Rhythm in love
- Alexei Gross – One way love
- Daria – Catch me again
- Nuteki Band – Save me
- Satsura – Get out of my way
- Uzari – Secret
- Яnkey – Letter to mother
- Vitaly Voronko – I wonder how you
- Beaver Band – Incredible girl
Belarus debuted at the Eurovision Song Contest in 2004 and is yet to win the event. The country’s best placing was in 2007 with Koldun. Stay tuned to Esctoday.com for more news on the 2013 Belarusian Eurovision national final.