Eesti Laul 2015 kicks off tonight with the first of two semi-finals. Ten acts in this evening’s show will compete for one of five places in the show’s grand final on 21 February, their fate decided by a combination of jury and televote.
About the show
Estonian broadcaster ERR selected 20 semi-finalists from over 200 artist and composer submissions. These 20 will perform across two semi-finals, the first of which is to be shown tonight and the second next week, 14 February. From the ten acts performing each week, five will be chosen to proceed to the competition’s grand final, where they will meet the five winning acts from the other semi.
The results of each semi-final will be decided by an even split of jury and public voting. In the grand-final, there are to be two rounds of voting. The first will be a jury and public vote and will decide the top three acts. The winner of Eesti Laul 2015 will then be chosen from this top three by public televote alone.
The ten acts competing tonight are –
- Karl-Erik Taukar – Päev korraga
- Miina – Kohvitassi lugu
- The Blurry Lane – Exceptional
- Liis Lemsalu & Egert Milder – Hold on
- Airi Vipulkumar Kansar – Saatuse laul
- Maia Vahtramäe – Üle vesihalli taeva
- Robin Juhkental & The Big Bangers – Troubles
- Elephants From Neptune – Unriddle me
- Elisa Kolk – Superlove
- Bluestocking – Kordumatu
How to watch
[alert-info]The first semi-final of Eesti Laul 2015 will be broadcast tonight from 20:35 CET (21:35 EET).
- You can watch the broadcast through ERR