LTV has announced the 20 acts that will compete in the Latvian national selection, Supernova.
The acts and song titles
- Antra Stafecka – It’s the night
- Katrīna Bindere – Run to you
- Ornella – Angel
- Aminata – Love injected
- Minta – Nefelibata
- Lana Švilpe – Lions
- Signe – Sweet girl
- Linda Ķaukule – Save our love
- Katrīna Cīrule – Bass
- Markus Riva – Take me down
- Atis Ieviņš – Catfish
- Gunārs Gaumīgs – Life lines
- Rihards Bērziņš – Your eyes
- Mārtiņš Ruskis & Ginta Krievkalna – Debesis
- Euphony – Home
- Dima Milenin feat. Kamilla – Colours of love
- Framest – Ziemā
- Elektro Folk – Dieva dēli
- The Stones – Free your mind
- Riga Metro – High heels
To listen to all of the 20 songs click here.
Supernova 2015 will consist of 3 semi finals and 1 grand final. The semi-finals will take place on the 2, 8 and 15th of February whereas the grand final will be held on Sunday 22 February.
The qualifiers from each semi-final will be chosen from the jury and televote. In the final, the winner will be decided by 100% televoting.
On this year’s jury panel we have:
- Eve Kerēvica
- Kaspars Roga (member of Brainstorm, 2000 Eurovision Song Contest)
- Guntars Račs
The shows will be presented by Ketija Šēnberga and Toms Grēviņš.
As well as this, there will be 2 shows reporting about the preselection procedure and backstage preparations. This will be broadcast on 18th January and 25th.