YLE, the Finnish national broadcaster, has confirmed the acts that will compete in UMK 2015, the Finnish national final, as well as more details about their show to select their Eurovision Song Contest 2015 entry.
The acts, which had previously been leaked on Spotify, were officially announced during today’s press conference. They have been split into three semi-finals, consisting of six acts each. The 2015 Finnish Eurovision national selection- UMK 2015 will be hosted by Rakel Liekki & Roope Salminen.
Semi-final one (February 07)
- Hans on the bass – Loveshine
- Vilikasper Kanth – Äänen kantamattomiin
- Norlan El Misionario – No voy a llorar por ti
- Pertti Kurikan Nimipäivät – Aina mun pitää
- Pihka Ja Myrsky – Sydän ei nuku
- Satin Circus – Crossroads
Semi-final two (February 14)
- Jouni Aslak – Lions and lambs
- Eeverest – Love it all away
- Otto Ivar – Truth or dare
- Opera Skaala – Heart of light
- Shava – Ostarilla
- Siru – Mustelmat
Semi-final three (February 21)
- Aikuinen – Kyynelten Iahti
- Ida Bois – Kumbaya
- Järjestyshäiriö – Särkyneiden sydänten kulmilla
- Angelo De Nile – All for victory
- Heidi Pakarinen – Bon voyage
- Solju – Hold your colours
You can listen to all the entries on on the UMK website by following this link here.