SVT, the Swedish national broadcaster, has revealed the first 14 artists chosen to participate in next year’s Swedish national selection – Melodifestivalen 2015.
Last week, SVT announced that the 2015 Melodifestivalen participants would be revealed over the course of two days. During a press conference that took place this morning, SVT revealed the names of the artists that will be taking part in the first and second semi-final of the competition. Check out which artists have been selected below.
07/02: Semi-final 1 – Gothenburg
- Jessica Andersson – Can’t hurt me now
- Behrang Miri feat. Victor Fritz Crone – Det rår vi inte för
- Dolly Style – Hello hi
- Molly Pettersson Hammar – I’ll be there
- Elize Ryd & Rickard Söderberg – One by one
- Daniel Gildenlöw – Pappa
- Eric Saade – Sting
14/02: Semi-final 2 – Malmö
- Mariette – Don’t stop believing
- Emelie Irewald – Där och då med dig
- Linus Svenning – Forever starts today
- Magnus Carlsson – Möt mig i gamla stan
- Samir & Viktor – Groupie
- Neverstore – If I was God for one day
- Marie Bergman & Sanne Salomonsen – Nonetheless
The remaining 14 participants will be announced during a press conference tomorrow morning, meaning that a total of 28 artists will partake in Melodifestivalen 2015. You can find all of the changes to next year’s competition here.