The 20 semi-finalists competing to represent Malta in Vienna have just been announced on the TV Show Xarabank. The tickets for the shows, have also gone on sale.
This year’s Maltese national final will be full of stars and interesting performers. From a group of 6 siblings to a group of 6 nuns! Only 4 of the 20 artists will be making their debut in the Malta Eurovision scene. The remaining 16 all have previous experience in the contest. Below you can find the full list of songs along with their performers in order of announcement:
- Breakaway – Glen Vella
- Chasing a dream – Trilogy
- 12, Baker Street – Karen Debattista
- Still here – Franklin Calleja
- It’s Ok – Deborah C
- Love & let go – Ekklesia
- The one that you Llove – Lawrence Gray
- Fandango – Jessika
- Something in the way – Daniel Testa
- Warrior – Amber
- Rush – Christabelle
- Closed doors – Chris Grech
- Beautiful to me – L- Ahwa
- Stop haunting me – Raquel Galdes
- Close your eyes – Danica Muscat
- Home – Lyndsay Pace
- Secretly – Corazon Mizzi
- Could have been me – Iona Dalli
- Take me as I am – Domenique Azzopardi
- Once in a while – Minik
The tickets for both the semi final and the final have gone on sale too. The prices span from 10€ up to 20€ for the Semi-final, while the tickets for the final taking place in 22 November, cost up to 30€.
The MESC 2015 semi final will be on Friday 21st November where the 20 songs announced last night will fight for 14 places in the final the following day, on Saturday 22nd November. Both shows will be staged at the Marsa shipbuilding on the same stage of the Junior Eurovision.