ORF, the Austrian national broadcaster and the host broadcaster of the 2015 Eurovision Song Contest, has revealed the complete list of next year’s core team members.
Earlier this year, ORF released the first set of names of the appointed core team members including the names of the Executive Producer, Producer and Head of Press. Below is a list of the final newly appointed members of the 2015 Eurovision Song Contest core team.
- Pius Strobl as Event Manager
- Kurt Pongratz as Head of the 2015 Eurovision Song Contest Director Teams
- Alexandra Fida as Commercial Manager
- Iris Keutter as Marketing Manager
- Astrid Adami as support for the Executive Producer
- Edgar Böhm as Executive Producer of the 2015 Eurovision Song Contest
- Stefan Zechner as Producer
- Martin Szerencsi as Legal Advisor
- Stefan Wöber as Line Producer
- Claudio Bortoli as Technical Manager
- Roman Horacek as Head of Press of the 2015 Eurovision Song Contest
After Conchita Wurst’s victory at the 2014 Eurovision Song Contest with her entry Rise like a phoenix, preparations for the 60th Eurovision Song Contest have been underway in the host city of Vienna, Austria.
So far, a total of 35 countries have confirmed their intention to participate at the 2015 Eurovision Song Contest with 6 countries still to make a decision. 8 countries have confirmed that they will not participate at the 60th edition of the competition whilst 2 countries have revealed that they will not debut at the contest. Read more about the story so far here.