Since this year’s Eurovision Song Contest, which took place in the host city of Copenhagen, former Hungarian Eurovsion representatives and A Dal participants have released a number of new singles.
Earlier this year, 2014 Hungarian representative András Kállay-Saunders (Hungary 2014) unveiled the music video to his latest single Juliet. Juliet is one of the 12 new singles to be featured in the recap of new music videos uploaded by the A Dal Vlog YouTube channel. You can watch the recap below.
To listen to the new songs in full, click on each of the song titles below which will take you to each of the singles via YouTube.
A Dal & Hungarian Eurovision representatives latest singles
- ByeAlex (Hungary 2013) – Hé Budapest!
- New Level Empire (A Dal 2014) – Wanna get over
- Cserpes Laura (A Dal 2013/2014) – Úgysincs más
- Rúzsa Magdolna (Hungary 2007) – Egyszer
- Radics Gigi (A Dal 2013/2014) – Brown-eyed girl (Lotfi Begi (Compact Disco – Hungary 2012) remix)
- Szilvia (NOX – Hungary 2005) – Hív a világ
- Bogi (A Dal 2013/2014) – Feels so right
- Tolvai Reni (A Dal 2012) – Behind the scenes
- Janicsák Veca (A Dal 2013) – Könnyek az esőben
- Marge (A Dal 2014) – Stronger
- Biga (A Dal 2012) & Janka – A zene te vagy
Earlier this year, András Kállay-Saunders was selected to represent Hungary at the 2014 Eurovision Song Contest with his song Running. Qualifying from the first semi-final, András finished in 5th place with a total of 143 points, bringing Hungary their second best result to date.