The results obtained by each participant in the final of the Portuguese national selection have been published.
Last Saturday Portugal chose Suzy as the representative of Portugal in the 2014 Eurovision Song Contest with the song Quero ser tua at the final of the country’s national selection Festival da Canção. The Portuguese broadcaster RTP released the full results of the final televote on 19 March.
The final results of the public televoting can be found below, with the percentage of televotes received by each song:
- Suzy – Quero ser tua: 41.56%
- Catarina Pereira – Mea culpa: 23.58%
- Rui Andrade – Ao teu encontro: 14.56%
- Zana – Nas asas da sorte: 11.39%
- Raquel Guerra – Sonhos roubados: 8.91%
Suzy will sing Quero ser tua for Portugal at the first semi-final of the 2014 Eurovision Song Contest on 6 May in Copenhagen.