Tonight, the second semi final of the Latvian national selection Dziesma 2014 will be aired live on LTV.
After yesterday’s first semi final, tonight the second set of finalists will be chosen for the grand final that will take place later this month. Tonight, another 12 artists will compete for the last 6 places in the final. The qualifiers will be decided by a jury panel that will weigh as 50% of the final result. The other 50% will not only come from tele-voting by phone and text messaging, but for the first time LTV has introduced online voting to the selection. Online voting will become available on LTV’s official website. The show will be hosted by Erik Loks and Nauris Brikmanis. Sinplus the 2012 Swiss Eurovision representatives will be the guests of the show.
How to watch[alert-info]
The first semi-final of Dziesma 2014 will kick off at 20:40 CET and will be aired live on LTV 1
The competing artists are:
1. Ralfs Eilands and Valters Pūce – Revelation
2. Katrine Lukins – You are the reason
3. Mad Show Boys – I need a soul-twin
4. Markus Riva – Lights on
5. Anete Volmane – Breathe slow
6. Rolands Ūdris – What if it was
7. Katrīna Bindere – Moment and tomorrow
8. Andris Kivičs – Pa vidu tu
9. Dons – Pēdējā vēstule
10. Sabīne Vidriķe – Is it possible
11. Sabīne Berezina – Pressure
12. Eirošmits – If I could (get away)
Latvia debuted in 2000 and won the Eurovision Song Contest in 2002 with Marie N and I wanna.
Stay tuned to esctoday.com for the latest news on Latvia and the Eurovision S0ng Contest 2014.