DR, the Danish national broadcaster has announced the names of the 10 acts that will compete in the forthcoming Danish Eurovision national final- Dansk Melodi Grand Prix 2014.
The 2014 Danish national final will be held on 8 March at the Fyn Arena in Odense where a total of 10 acts will battle for the golden ticket to Copenhagen. DR will be holding a special press conference on 17 February in order to officially present the 10 Danish hopefuls to the press where snippets of the 10 competing entries will be revealed too.
The 10 acts
- Sonny – Feeling the you
- Anna David – It hurts
- Basim – Cliche love song
- Rebekka Thornbech – Your lies
- GlamboyP – Right by your dide
- Bryan Rice – I choose u
- Nadia Malm – Before you forget me
- Michael Rune feat. Natascha Bessez – Wanna be loved
- Emilie Moldow – Vi finder hjem
- Danni Elmo – She’s the one
Stay tuned to esctoday.com for more information on DMGP 2014, Denmark and the Eurovision Song Contest.