SVT, the Swedish national broadcaster has revealed the names of the remaining 16 acts that will compete in the forthocoming Swedish Eurovision national selection- Melodifestivalen 2014.
The Swedish broadcaster held a special press conference in Stockholm today in order to announce the names of the remaining 16 candidates that will compete in Gothemburg and Örnsköldsvik, semi-final 3 and semi-final 4.
Semi-final 3 – Göteborg – 15 February
- State of Drama – All we are
- dr. alban & Jessica Folcker – Around the world
- Shirley Clamp – Burning alive
- Ace Wilder – Busy doin’ nothin’
- Outtrigger – Echo
- CajsaStina Åkerström – En enkel sång
- EKO – Red
- Oscar Zia – Yes we can
Semi-final 4 – Örnsköldsvik – 22 February
- Alcazar – Blame it on the disco
- Ellinore Holmer – En himmelsk sång
- I.D.A – Fight me if you dare
- Josef Johansson – Hela natten
- Janet Leon – Hollow
- Anton Ewald – Natural
- Ammotrack – Raise your hands
- Linda Bengtzing – Ta mig
A total of 32 acts will battle for the golden ticket to represent Sweden in Copenhangen. The acts of the semi-final 1 and 2 were announced last Tuesday. The 2014 Melodifestivalen will kick off on February 1 and will run for 6 weeks concluding on March 8. The 2014 Swedish national selection will be in 5 different cities: Malmö, Linköping, Göteborg, Örnsköldsvik and Stockholm.
Stay tuned to esctoday.com for the latest news on Sweden and the 2014 Eurovision Song Contest.