The 2013 Belarusian representative Alyona Lanskaya will be co hosting the 2013 Belarusian Junior Eurovision national final along with Yuri Vaschuk, scheduled to be held tomorrow, Thursday 4 October.
Alyona Lanskaya represented Belarus at the 2013 Eurovision Song Contest with Solayoh achieving a 16th place in the grand final.
Eurovision fans will be happy to know that Alyona will be treating the audience and her fans with a unique performance during the show.
The show will take place on October 4 at the BTRC studios in Minsk and will be aired live in the live air on Belarusian tv channels Belarus 1 and international satellite TV channels Belarus 24. The winner of the final, will represent Belarus at the 2013 Junior Eurovision Song Contest in Kiev on 30 November. The Belarusian JESC hopeful will be selected via a jury/ televoting deliberation. As result of the draw, the contestants will perform in the following order:
1. Ruslan Aslanov (Trasova, Minsk Region) – “The Stars are Calling”
2. Algelina Pipper (Ostromechevo, Brest Region)- “We are Dancing Jazz”
3. Ksenia Tereshenok (Minsk) – “Under the Sail of Dream”
4. Danaya Sharshavitskaya (Borisov, Minsk Region) – “Simple Motive”
5. Igor Muravkin (Kolodishchhi, Minsk Region) – “They, Who are Looking for the Happiness”
6. Yulia Mozhilovskaya (Minsk) – “Dreams”
7. Vladlen Ivanov (Bobruisk, Mogilev Region) – “White Clouds”
8. Ilya Volkov (Minsk) – “Sing with Me”
9. Nadezhda Misiakova (Minsk) – “Hustler Girl”
10. Anna Zaytseva (Minsk) “We Remember”
Stay tuned to esctoday.com for the latest information on Belarus and the Eurovision Song Contest.