The Barbara Dex Award is awarded annually since 1997 to the worst dressed artist in the contest, who is decided by the fans of the contest! The award is named after Barbara Dex, who represented Belgium in the 1993 contest.
The voting for the 2013 Barbara Dex Award will begin on Sunday, May 19th at 12:00 CET and will end on Saturday, May 25th at 23:59 CET. The results will be made public on Sunday, May 26th.
Voting will be available on www.eurovisionhouse.nl, the home of the Barbara Dex Award.
Former winners of the Barbara Dex Award:
- 1997 – Debbie Scerri (Malta)
- 1998 – Guildo Horn (Germany)
- 1999 – Lydia (Spain)
- 2000 -Nathalie Source (Belgium)
- 2001 -Piasek (Poland)
- 2002 -Michalis Rakintzis (Greece)
- 2003 -t.A.T.u (Russia)
- 2004 -Sanda Ladosi (Romania)
- 2005 -Martin Vucic (F.Y.R. Macedonia)
- 2006 -Nonstop (Portugal)
- 2007 -Verka Serduchka (Ukraine)
- 2008 -Gisela (Andorra)
- 2009 – Zoli Adok (Hungary)
- 2010 -Milan Stankovic (Serbia)
- 2011 -Eldrine (Georgia)
- 2012 – Rona Nishliu (Albania)