The Swedish broadcaster SVT has just revealed the running order for the Melodifestivalen final taking place at the Friends Arena near Stockholm next Saturday.
SVT has not drawn the running order, like many other countries still did this season, but the producers have put the songs in the order they feel will make for the best TV show.
Remarkably there is only one woman in the Swedish final this year, Louise Hoffsten.
Melodifestivalen final 2013 running order:
- Ulrik Munther – Tell the world I’m here
- David Lindgren – Skyline
- State of Drama – Falling
- Anton Ewald – Begging
- Louise Hoffsten – Only the dead fish follow the stream
- Ralf Gyllenhammar – Bed on fire
- Ravaillacz – En riktig jävla schlager
- Sean Banan – Copacabanana
- Robin Stjernberg – You
- YOHIO – Heartbreak hotel
Come back to esctoday.com during the week for more information of the Swedish final.