After 4 weekends, and five shows, the line-up for the Hungarian final is complete. By the end of tonight’s show, we will be knowing who will fly the Hungarian flag in Malmö, in the Eurovision Song Contest. The country chose eight songs in last weekend’s semi-finals, now the final is about to kick off.
Eight songs will be competing tonight, first, the jury-panel will choose its 4 favourite entries, then the televote, which will be open worldwide, will choose the Hungarian entry for the forthcoming contest.
How to watch the show:
- Live on M1 from 20:15 CET
- Live on Duna World from 20:15 CET
- Online on eurovision.tv
- Online here or here (click on “m1 élő” on the left side of the page)
You can vote for your favourite song(s) even if you are not in Hungary by texting its number to +36308080888 after the jury announce the four winners of their voting. You won’t get an answer message, since it’s normal-cost number, moreover you can not send more than 20 votes.
Read more of the show and the interval acts in our previous article here
The line-up for the Hungarian final is the following:
- Laura Cserpes – Élj pont úgy
- Ildikó Keresztes – Nem akarok többé
- András Kállay-Saunders – My baby
- Gergő Rácz –Csak állj mellém
- Tamás Vastag – Holnaptól
- Gigi Radics – Úgy fáj
- Bye Alex – Kedvesem (Zoohacker RMX)
- Szilvi Agárdi – Dénes Pál – Szíveddel láss
The winner of the Hungarian selection will be in the run in May, to bring home the first victory ever for the country. Hungary’s best placing is from its debut – 1994, when Friderika Bayer became fourth with her song Kinek mondjam el vétkeimet?, in Dublin.
Stay tuned to esctoday.com for the results of the Hungarian final!