The ten competing entries at the forthcoming Kdam Eurovision 2013 second heat have been released. Israel will be organizing a massive selection to select their 2013 Eurovision entry; Kdam Eurovision 2013 (three heats, one second chance round and a grand final).
The Kdam-Eurovision 2013 will mark 40 years of Israeli participation in the Eurovision Song Contest, and will be made up of five live shows. The 30 participants will be divided into three heats with 10 songs each, to be held on 26, 27 and 28 February. The top three from each heat will qualify directly to the final, to be held on 7 March, while the 4th place will go the ‘Second Chance’ round, to be held on 3 March, where one song will get the 10th ticket to the final. All five live shows will take place in Broadcast TV Studios in Holon.
You can listen to the 10 entries competing in the second 2013 Kdam Eurovision heat here or watch on YouTube by clicking the song title below
Heat 2, 27 February:
- Sarit Avitan – Mon amour
- Hen Cohen – The heart’s asks
- The Ultras – Happy birthday
- Ran Sandler – Find a way
- Moran Mazuz – Give me a sign
- Soulkey – Living one time
- Haya Samir – Happy and sad
- Vladi Blayberg – We are free
- Yarden Tsur – Replace you
- Roni Silver – In my heart
- 26 February – Kdam Eurovision heat 1
- 27 February – Kdam Eurovision heat 2
- 28 February – Kdam Eurovision heat 3
- 3 March – Kdam Eurovision second chance show
- 7 March – Kdam Eurovision final
Israel debuted at the Eurovision Song Contest in 1973 with Ilanit and has won the competion 3 times (1978 with Yizhar Cohen and Alpha Beta, 1979 with Gali Atari and Milk & Honey, and in 1998 with Dana International). Israel has hosted the event twice in 1979 and 1999 in Jerusalem.
Stay tuned to esctoday.com for more information regarding the 2013 Israeli Eurovision national selection.