It is now three weeks until the start of the Swedish national selection for Eurovision Song Contest 2013. You can already get to know more about the artists and songs taking part.
The Melodifestivalen tour will start in Karlskrona on 2 February, and on 9 March we will find out who will be travelling south to Malmö to compete for the host country.
The Swedish broadcaster SVT has already uploaded new presentation videos on their official website at svt.se/melodifestivalen. Click on the artist name for the video and a text about them as well.
The videos are in Swedish only, and the artists are talking about their expectations ahead of the contest and the songs they will perform at Melodifestivalen.
The Melodifestivalen schedule:
- Heat 1 – 2 February 2013, Karslkrona
- Heat 2 – 9 February 2013, Gothenburg
- Heat 3 – 16 February 2013, Skellefteå
- Heat 4 – 23 February 2013, Malmö
- Second chance round – 2 March 2013, Karlstad
- Final – 9 March 2013, Friends Arena, Solna