Lithuanian broadcaster LRT has announced the line-up for Saturday's national final. 19 artists had already qualified by reaching a good position in one of the seven semifinals. LRT has given a wildcard to Reda Striskaite to complete the line-up of 20 songs.
This is the line-up for the Lithuanian national final:
1. Aiste Pilvelyte – I'll let you fly
2. Rasa Kausiute – Back in the game
3. Tele Bim-Bam Neringa & Draugai – Pupa, pupa
4. The Road Band – One-man-band
5. B'Avarija – Oceans of love
6. N.E.O. – You are in Hollywood
7. Robertas Kupstas – You're the one
8. El Mar – La reina of the world
9. Vilija Mataciunaite – Oh my god
10. Artas – All I know
11. Saules kliosas – Discoholic
12. Eva & Ceslovas Gabalis – I'll be there
13. Sea Stars – Let the music play
14. Bugs Band – Be with me
15. Violeta Riaubiskyte – With you
16. Laura & The Lovers – Little by little
17. Ergo Fine – Bona sera
18. Reda Striskaite – Now you know
19. Pusbroliai Aliukai & Sesute – My pretty
20. Alanas Chosnau – Light up the world
LRT has given a wild card to Reda Striskaite. With the song Now you know she finished last in the last semifinal but nevertheless the Eurovision committee at LRT found her song the most professional amongst the entries not selected that were left. Favourites for the Lithuanian final are Ergo Fine. For their song Bona sera they received 3547 votes in the last semfinal, almost 1500 votes more than any other act scored in the Lithuanian selections.
The Lithuanian final takes place on Saturday 26th February and starts at 18:30 CET. The final will be broadcast on the internet. Guests singers in the show are Skamp (Lithuania 2001 – You got style) and Marie N (Latvia 2002 – I wanna).