Latvia chooses its Eurovision entry for Istanbul tonight. From 18.00 CET on, the final can be watched on the internet.
These are the ten Latvian finalists:
1. Fomins & Kleins – Dziesma par lami
2. Kristine Broka & Santa Zapacka – Angels' song
3. 4.elements – Ready
4. Tatjana Timcuka – Like a star
5. Rain – Let me go
6. C-Stones – All you know
7. Johnny Salamander & Meldra – We share the sun
8. Chilli – Not that everyday girl
9. Z-Scars – Runaway
10. Amber – Fly away without you
The favourite for tonight is Chilli, winner of the Latvian Idols. Her song Not that everyday girl is written by Martin Freimanis, one of the guys of FLY who represented Latvia last year in Riga. His FLY colleague Lauris Reiniks wrote Ready, which will be performed by 4.elements.
The ten songs will be performed tonight between 18.00 and 19.20 CET. During the second part of the show, starting at 20.00 CET, the three songs that received the most televotes will be performed again and a new televote will start from scratch.
As guest performers, Latvian broadcaster LTV invited Finland, Ukraine and Malta to present their Eurovision entry.