Ticket sales for Eurovision 2019 have resumed today! Eurovision fans will be delighted to know that more ESC 2019 tickets are up for grabs as of 17:00 CET today.
Tickets to both Semi Finals live shows are still available, as well as tickets to all the rehearsals and the VIP green room. pic.twitter.com/BOimsa93jI
— KAN Eurovision Israel (@kaneurovision) March 14, 2019
This year the due to the limited capacity of the main Eurovision venue which is located at Expo Tel Aviv’s Pavillion 2, the Green Room will be located in a separate building, namely at the adjacent Pavillion 1.
Main Hall Tickets
Tickets for 8 shows in the Main Hall (Pavillion 2) will go on sale today. You can find the tickets price list here.
Tickets for the following 8 shows are on sale today:
- 13/05/2019 – Semi-final 1 – Jury Show
- 14/05/2019 – Semi-final 1 – Family Show
- 14/05/2019 – Semi-final 1 – Live Broadcast
- 15/05/2019 – Semi-final 2 – Jury Show
- 16/05/2019 – Semi-final 2 – Family Show
- 16/05/2019 – Semi-final 2 – Live Broadcast
- 17/05/2019 – Eurovision Song Contest Grand Final – Jury Final
- 18/05/2019 – Eurovision Song Contest Grand Final – Family Show
220 tickets for the Eurovision Song Contest Live Show will go on sale in the next wave of tickets in April.
Green Room Tickets
The Green Room is a VIP seating area which will be located in Pavilion 1, in a separate building from the arena. Pavilion 1 is where the artists will be after their performances, watching the show and awaiting the voting results.
The 2019 Eurovision Song Contest is scheduled to be held on 14, 16 and 18 May at the Expo Tel Aviv Convention Centre in Tel Aviv, Israel.