Today we can exclusively reveal 3 more participants of Eurovision in Concert. Russian hopeful Alexey Vorobyov, Mika Newton from Ukraine and the Maltese representative, Glen Vella, have been added to the impressive line up for the event which takes place in Amsterdam on April 9. The organisation will reveal some more names by the end of the week.
Eurovision in Concert takes place for the third time this year. The event is considered to be a dress rehearsal preliminary to the real event in May. Venue of this year's edition is 'Air', based in the city centre of Amsterdam which can host up to 1200 fans. The concert will be presentedby Esther Hart (ESC 2003), Cornald Maas and Sascha Korf.
The event is divided into 2 parts: a day program (for press only) and the concert. During the day program all delegations will bring a visit to Volendam, hometown of 3JS; the Dutch representatives in this year's Eurovision Song Contest. Delegations and press will be welcomed by the deputy mayor and 3JS. The concert takes place in Amsterdam and starts at 20.00 hrs CET. Doors will be open at 19.00 hrs.Café Rouge (Amstel 60, Amsterdam)will organise a preparty on Friday and an afterparty on Saturday.
The following countries / acts have been confirmed already:
- Russia – Alexey Vorobyov – Get you
- Ukraine – Mika Newton – Angel
- Malta – Glen Vella – One life
- Austria – Nadine Beiler – The secret is love
- Slovenia – Maja Keuc – No one
- Poland – Magdalena Tul – Jestem
- Turkey – Yüksek Sadakat – Live it up
- Serbia – Nina – Caroban
- Bulgaria – Poli Genova – Na inat
- Latvia – Musiqq – Angel in disguise
- Finland – Paradise Oskar – Da da dam
- Switzerland – Anna Rossinelli – In love for a while
- Albania – Aurela Gaçe – Feel the passion
- Cyprus – Christos Mylordos – San aggelos s'agapisa
- San Marino – Senit – Stand by
- Armenia – Emmy – Boom boom
- FYR Macedonia– Vlatko Ilievski – Rusinka
- Belarus – Anastasia Vinnikova – I love Belarus
Tickets are priced € 25,00 and can be purchased here: http://www.paylogictickets.nl/event/47586/
Press can apply for accreditation until April 1by sending an email to: [email protected]
More info about the event: www.eurovisioninconcert.eurovision.tv
Eurovision in Concert is being organised by esctoday.com, OGAE Netherlands, Bea Records and our Dutch partnersite songfestival.web-log.nl. The event is sponsored by EBU-UER, Mercure Hotels, Air and Café Rouge.