The running order for the upcoming Serbian national final, Beovizija 2018, has been confirmed earlier today by the country’s national broadcaster, RTS.
With 17 acts set to compete in the returning Serbian national final later this month, we now know the official running order for the Beovizija 2018 competition.
The draw was determined earlier today during the Beogradskoj hronici show, with singer Jelena Tomašević and music editor Ana Rogljić being given the role of making the draw.
Running order draw complete
Here is the order in which the 17 finalists will be competing in during Beovizija 2018 later this month!
- SevdahBABY – Hajde da igramo sada (Let’s dance now)
- Rambo Amadeus & Beti Đorđević – Nema te (You’re gone)
- Maja Nikolić – Zemlja čuda (Wonderland)
- Srđan Marijanović – Bar da znam (If only I knew)
- Ivan Kurtić – Ni sunca, ni meseca (Neither sun, nor moon)
- Sanja Ilić & Balkanika – Naša deca (Our children)
- Koktel Balkan – Zato (Because)
- Boris Režak – Vila (Fairy)
- Lana & Aldo – Jača sam od svih (The strongest of all)
- Dušan Svilar – Pod krošnjom bagrema (Under the locust tree)
- Igor Lazarević – Beži od mene (Get away from me)
- Saška Janković – Pesma za tebe (Song for you)
- Lord – Samo nek se okreće (Just let it turn)
- Danijel Pavlović – Ruža sudbine (The rose of destiny)
- BASS – Umoran (Tired)
- Osmi Vazduh & Friends – Probudi se (Wake up)
- Biber & DJ Niko Bravo – Jutros (Svatovi) (This morning (Wedding guests))
Beovizija 2018 will take place on the 20 February, as was confirmed yesterday by the Serbian national broadcaster.
From next week on the 6 February, the bidding entries will be released during the Morning RTS show, with 2 compositions to be unveiled over the days to follow. The entries will also be upload via the official RTS YouTube channel.