Serbia is set to select their next Eurovision representative this month on the 20 February, in which 17 acts will be competing to becoming the national final winner.
RTS, the Serbian national broadcaster, has today confirmed that the country’s returning Eurovision national final – Beovizija 2018 – will take place in the second half of this month on the 20 February.
This is the first time RTS has opted to select their act through the Serbian national final in 9 years, in which a total of 17 acts will be competing for the representative-right in Lisbon.
Draw on 2 February
Ahead of Serbia’s national final on the 20 February, a running order draw is to be held on the 2 February from 17:45 local time on RTS 1, set to determine where each artist will perform in the Beovizija final next month.
In the days to follow from the 6 February, the 17 competing entries will be unveiled for the first time during the morning programme on RTS, with all entries to be unveiled right before the national final.
The 17 participants set to compete in Beovizija 2018 were revealed earlier last month, including one returning Eurovision artist:
- BASS – Umoran (Tired)
- Biber & DJ Niko Bravo – Jutros (Svatovi) (This morning (Wedding guests))
- Boris Režak – Vila (Fairy)
- Danijel Pavlović – Ruža sudbine (The rose of destiny)
- Dušan Svilar – Pod krošnjom bagrema (Under the locust tree)
- Igor Lazarević – Beži od mene (Get away from me)
- Ivan Kurtić – Ni sunca, ni meseca (Neither sun, nor moon)
- Koktel Balkan – Zato (Because)
- Lana & Aldo – Jača sam od svih (The strongest of all)
- Lord – Samo nek se okreće (Just let it turn)
- Maja Nikolić – Zemlja čuda (Wonderland)
- Osmi Vazduh & Friends – Probudi se (Wake up)
- Rambo Amadeus & Beti Đorđević – Nema te (You’re gone)
- Sanja Ilić & Balkanika – Naša deca (Our children)
- Saška Janković – Pesma za tebe (Song for you)
- SevdahBABY – Hajde da igramo sada (Let’s dance now)
- Srđan Marijanović – Bar da znam (If only I knew)
Beovizija 2018 schedule
- 02/02: Running order draw
- 06/02 onwards: Entry presentation
- 20/02: Grand final