TRM, the Moldovan national broadcaster, has revealed the names of the 28 entries received for the country’s upcoming Eurovision national selection, O melodie pentru Europa 2018.
Opening submissions back in December, the Moldovan national broadcaster – TRM – has been on the hunt for the nation’s next entry for the Eurovision Song Contest.
In total, 28 entries have been received by the national broadcaster, with every artist set to be invited to the Live Audition stage of the national selection in the coming weeks. A maximum of 16 entries will be shortlisted to compete in the next stage of the selection.
Here are Moldova’s 28 bidding entries
- Anna Odobescu – Agony
- Anna Timofei – Endlessly
- Bella Luna – Moments
- Bostan – Frățică
- Che MD – Inima-n stîngă
- Cobîlean Constantin – Numai tu
- Codreanu Maria – Zâmbește soarelui
- Denny Feyton – Maybe it’s love
- Dima Gaitur – One moya
- Doinița Gherman – Dance in flames
- DoReDoS – My lucky day
- Felicia Dunaf – Alien
- Formația 5 Stele – Maldavian dance
- Ilia Sorocean & Dasha DaGro – Minds and veins
- Laura Bagrii – Da bucuriei
- Lavinia Rusu – Altendeva
- Marina Cudalb – Bianco e nero
- Nicoleta Sava – Esencia del sur
- Pelageya Stefoglo – Let’s start together right now
- Ruslan Taranu – Come to life
- Saidy – Beauty song
- Sandy C & Aaron Sibley – Once upon a time
- Sasha Bognibov – Love
- Shvets – The world
- Tolik – Glass
- Tudor Bumbas – Numai pentru tine
- Vera Țurcanu – Black heart
- Viorela – The gates of love
The 16 potential participants will be determined via a 100% jury decision, before it comes down to a combined 50/50 public-jury vote in order to decide Moldova’s act for the 2018 Eurovision Song Contest.
The semi-final of the Moldovan national selection is set to take place on the 22 February, in which 10 artists will proceed to the country’s final on the 24 February.