Eurovision 2018 tickets are up grabs! If you coming to Lisbon for Eurovision then hurry up and grab your Eurovision ticket, as the first wave of Eurovision 2018 tickets go on sale today!
Grand Final tickets on sale today: First wave
The first wave of Eurovision 2018 ticket sales will kick off today Thursday 30 November at 11:00 CET.
Tickets for the Grand Final (12 May) will be available for purchase today in 3 different categories: Premium Golden Circle, Golden Circle and Standing Arena (all 3 categories are STANDING). Ticket prices during today’s first wave range from €120 – € 299.
Each person can purchase a maximum of 4 tickets.
How to buy your ticket?
You can purchase your tickets for the 2018 Eurovision Song Contest shows via blueticket.pt.
The sale of tickets for the 2018 Eurovision Song Contest will take place in 4 stages:
- The first phase will start on 30 November 2017 refers only to the Grand Final which will take place on 12 May 2018.
- The tickets that will now go on sale, represent 30% of the stocking and refer to seats in the following areas: GOLDEN CIRCLE, PREMIUM GOLDEN CIRCLE and STANDING ARENA.
- The price and location of tickets for this first phase is as follows:
- GOLDEN CIRCLE: €200.00
- PREMIUM GOLDEN CIRCLE: €299.00 (includes early Entry and Backstage Tour)
- STANDING ARENA: €120.00
- The second phase of ticket sales will take place on 20 December 2017 and also refers to the Grand Final and will include tickets of all types of prices.
When will the semi-final tickets go on sale?
Tickets for the remaining shows, including the semi-finals, will be on sale in further waves in January 2018 after the Semi-Final Allocation Draw.
- The remaining phases of ticket sales will take place in 2018 (date to be announced)
- The tickets for the semi-finals that will take place on 8 and 10 May 2018, will be sold after the draw that will group countries per semi-final (to be held in January 2018)
- The price of tickets for the Grand Final range from €35.00 to €299.00
- There will be four waves of ticket sales for the 2018 Eurovision Song Contest. The second wave is scheduled to take place on 20 December, also exclusively for the Grand Final.
- Further tickets, in other pricing categories, including seating tickets for the Grand Final, will go on sale at a later date.
Ticket prices for the Grand Final
- Golden Circle: €200
- Premium Golden Circle: €299
- Standing Area: €120
- Balcão 1A Premium: €150
- Balcão 1A: €135
- Balcão 1B: €90
- Balcão 1C: €50
- Balcão 2A Premium: €95
- Balcão 2A: €80
- Balcão 2B: €50
- Balcão 2C: €35
Tickets will be distributed and spread in a total of 9 shows: 6 dress rehearsals, semi-final 1, semi-final 2 and the Grand Final.
In total, tickets for nine shows will be available. To ensure that you purchase the correct tickets, please pay close attention to the times and dates of the shows. All times are local.
- 07/05/2018 – Semi-final 1 – Jury Show 20:00
- 08/05/2018 – Semi-final 1 – Family Show 14:00
- 08/05/2018 – Semi-final 1 – Live Broadcast 20:00
- 09/05/2018 – Semi-final 2 – Jury Show 20:00
- 10/05/2018 – Semi-final 2 – Family Show 14:00
- 10/05/2018 – Semi-final 2 – Live Broadcast 20:00
- 11/05/2018 – Eurovision Song Contest Grand Final – Jury Final 20:00
- 12/05/2018 – Eurovision Song Contest Grand Final – Family Show 12:00 (TBC)
- 12/05/2018 – Eurovision Song Contest Grand Final – Live Broadcast 20:00
The 2017 Eurovision Song Contest is scheduled to be held on 8, 10 and 12 May at the Altice Arena in Lisbon.