Engelbert Humperdinck, who represented the UK in the Eurovision Song Contest 2012 in Baku is releasing new material and going on tour in Europe this summer.
He has released a new album to celebrate the 50th anniversary of his famous hit song Release Me. The album, called Engelbert Humberdinck: 50, features all his classic songs as well as the new tracks I don’t want to call it Goodbye and I followed my heart.
He has said of the new album;
In celebration of 50 years of ‘Release Me’, I’m so proud to announce my new album for 2017, Engelbert Humperdinck: 50. We’ve put together a selection of my best loved hits and two brand new tracks for you all. Thank you so much for supporting me all these years!
Engelbert will also be playing the following live dates. You can find more information and ticket links here.
- 13/06/2017- Sala Palatului – Bucharest, Romania
- 17/06/2017- Binyaney ha-Uma – Jerusalem, Israel
- 19/06/2017 -Centre Haifa – Haifa, Israel
- 20/06/2017- Mann Auditorium – Tel Aviv, Israel
- 24/06/2017 -Stadsschouwburg Antwerpen – Antwerp, Belgium
- 26/06/2017 -Harpa Concert Hall – Reykjavik, Iceland