Today, the Norwegian broadcaster NRK revealed the running order for Melodi Grand Prix 2017. The 10 competing entries will perform on the 11th of March; the winning entry will represent Norway at Eurovision 2017.
The running order for the 10 songs of Melodi Grand Prix 2017 was revealed today by NRK. The 10 entries were revealed earlier this year. The winner will get the right to represent the Norwegian nation at Eurovision 2017. The 10 entries will compete in the following order:
- Ulrikke – Places
- Jenny Augusta – I go where you go
- Rune Rudberg Band – Run run away
- JOWST – Grab the moment
- Kristian Valen – You & I
- In Fusion – Nothing ever knocked us over
- Amina Sewali – Mesterverk (Masterpiece)
- Ammunition – Wrecking crew
- Elin & The Woods – First step in faith/Oadjebasvuhtii
- Ella – Mamma boy
Norway in Eurovision
The country has won the contest 3 times in total, but also holds the record of most number of last places. Last year, Agnete sang Icebreaker in Stockholm but didn’t manage to qualify for the final.