After 5 weeks of competing, voting and screaming, the 2017 Melodifestivalen Grand Final participants have been decided. Big names, newcomers and …veterans will step their feet next Saturday on stage at Friends Arena, in Stockholm.
After tonight’s second chance roundAndra Chansen,the 2017 Melodifestivalen grand final line up has been formed (at last). 12 acts will compete to get the colourful Melodifestivalen crown and the ticket to represent Sweden to the upcoming Eurovision Song Contest taking place this May in Kyiv, Ukraine.
The Grand Final line up is the following (presented in selection order):
- Ace Wilder – Wild child
- Boris René – Her kiss
- Lisa Ajax – I don’t give a
- Robin Bengtsson–I can’t go on
- Jon Henrik Fjällgren feat. Aninia – En värld full av strider
- Anton Hagman – Kiss you goodbye
- Mariette–A million years
- Felix, Oscar & Omar/FO&O – Gotta thing about you
- Nano – Hold on
- Wiktoria – As I lay me down
- Benjamin Ingrosso–Good lovin’
- Owe Thörnqvist – Boogieman blues