Night 3 of the Sanremo Music Festival 2017 has come to an end and we now know the 20 Campioni qualifiers, as well as the 4 Nuove Proposte finalists!
It was cover night this evening in night 3 of Sanremo 2017 for the Campioni acts. The 18 qualifiers from the first 2 nights of the competition performed a cover of their choice in tonight’s show, the winner of was decided in 2 parts.
Ermal Meta went on to be crowned the winner of tonight’s cover show, performing the song Amara terra mia originally by former Sanremo and Eurovision participant, Domenico Modugno.
The 6 bottom acts from the previous 2 nights of the Campioni competition for the right to continue to night 4 of the competition.
A 50% televote and 50% press jury vote was used in order to determine tonight’s 4 qualifiers, whilst the bottom 2 acts were eliminated from the competition.
The votes from the previous 2 nights were reset, so only tonight’s votes were counted in the final results.
Top 4 (Qualifiers)
- Clementino – Ragazzi fuori
- Bianca Atzei – Ora esisti solo tu
- Giusy Ferreri – Fa talmente male
- Ron – L’ottava meraviglia
Tonight’s 4 qualifiers will join the direct qualifiers from night 1 and 2 of the Italian festival:
- Elodie – Tutta colpa mia
- Alessio Bernabei – Nel mezzo di un applauso
- Samuel Umberto Romano – Vedrai
- Ermal Meta – Vietato morire
- Lodovica Comello – Il cielo non mi basta
- Al Bano – Di rose e di spine
- Fabrizio Moro – Portami via
- Fiorella Mannoia – Che sia benedetta
- Chiara – Nessun posto è casa mi
- Michele Zarrillo – Mani nelle mani
- Marco Masini – Spostato di un secondo
- Paola Turci – Fatti bella per te
- Gigi D’Alessio – La prima stella
- Francesco Gabbani – Occidentali’s karma
- Michele Bravi – Il diario degli errori
- Sergio Sylvestre – Con te
Bottom 2 (Eliminated)
- Nesli feat. Alice Paba – Do retta a te
- Raige feat. Giulia Luzi – Togliamoci la voglia
Twenty Campioni acts remain in Sanremo 2017, each of whom will perform once again on night 4. However, only 16 participants can qualify to the final of the event on Saturday.
The last 4 acts in the Newcomers’ competition performed this evening for a place in the Nuove Proposte final.
As with the previous night, it was down to a combined televote and press jury vote to decide which 2 acts should qualify to the final of the event on night 4.
Top 2 (Qualifiers)
- Maldestro – Canzone per Federica
- Lele – Ora mai
Bottom 2 (Eliminated)
- Tommaso Pini – Cose che danno ansia
- Valeria Farinacci – Insieme
Tonight’s top 2 Nuove Proposte acts will join yesterday night’s qualifiers, Francesco Guasti and Leonardo Lamacchia, in the final of the event.
The final of the Nuove Proposte competition takes place on Friday, the most voted for act going on to be crowned the winner of the whole category.
You can check out our full guide on the whole Sanremo 2017 competition for a more in-depth look at this year’s Italian festival.