Show 5 of Eurovizija 2017, the Lithuanian national selection for the Eurovision Song Contest, has concluded this evening with further acts qualifying to the next stage of the competition.
Tonight saw a further 12 acts that had already competed in the earlier heats perform their entries live again to both the viewing public and jury, singing for the right to continue and move forward to the next stage of the competition.
The 4-member jury panel, consisting of the head of LRT Opus Darius Užkuraitis, music reviewer Ramūnas Zilnys, opera soloist Nomeda Kazlaus and conductor Gintaras Rinkevičius, offered their thoughts and critique following each performance and went on to rank each of tonight’s 12 participants.
Show 5 qualifiers
- Gytis Ivanauskas – Get frighten (Jury: 7 points / Public: 12 points)
- Ieva Zasimauskaitė – You saved me (Jury: 12 points / Public: 6 points)
- Fusedmarc – Rain of revolution (Jury: 10 points / Public: 7 points)
- Paula – Let u go (Jury: 7 points / Public: 10 points)
- Gražvydas – Paint the sky blue (Jury: 5 points / Public: 8 points)
- Edgaras Lubys – Could it be? (Jury: 8 points / Public: 4 points)
- Gabrielius Vagelis – Feel myself free (Jury: 6 points / Public: 5 points)
- E.G.O. – My story (Jury: 2 points / Public: 3 points)
This evening we wave goodbye to Benas Malakauskas, Otreya, Milda Martinkėnaitė & Saulenė Chlevickaitė and Valdas Lacko.
In total, a maximum of 6 acts will compete in the Grand Final of the national selection on the 11 March, in which the winner will be determined via a 50/50 jury/public vote, also including the vote of an international jury.
Eurovizija 2017 dates
07/01: Show 1 14/01: Show 2 21/01: Show 3 28/01: Show 4 04/02: Show 5
- 11/02: Show 6
- 18/02: Show 7
- 25/02: Show 8
- 04/03: Show 9
- 11/03: Show 10 (Grand Final)