Tonight, Georgia will decide who will represent them in the Eurovision Song Contest 2017 via their national final for the competition.
How to watch
GPB, the Georgian national broadcaster, will hold a concert at the Tbilisi Concert Hall which will be broadcast on Georgian broadcaster GPB 1 from 17:00 CET (20:00 local time). You can view the competition via:
- GPB 1
- Live webcast via GPB website
A live webcast will also be available via Georgia Eurovision’s YouTube channel.
Tonight’s national final
There will be 25 performers competing to represent their country in Kyiv in May; the running order is below:
- Giorgi Chikovani – Make it right
- Brandon Stone & Eteri Beriashvili – Heyo song
- Rati Durglishvili – Why
- Andria Gvelesiani – Revolutionise
- Alisa Danelia – We are eternity
- Nutsa Buzaladze – White horses run
- Maliibu – We live once
- Group EOS – Urban signs
- Dima Kobeshavidze – Scream
- Trio Mandili – Me da shen
- Tako Gachechiladze – Keep the faith
- Nino Basharuli – Lileo
- Elene Mikiashvili – Fighter
- MISHO – Magic
- Mariko Lejava – Light it up
- Group The Mins – Crime
- Group Sparkle – On the top
- Tornike Kipiani – You are my sunshine
- Temo Sajaia – All the same
- Sabina Chantouria – Stranger
- Mariam Chachkhiani – Fly
- Group Asea Sool – Nature
- Nanuka Giorgobiani – Let the sunshine in
- Oto Nemsadze & Group Limbo – Dear God
- Davit Shanidze – Mtvris katsi
Listen to each of the competing entries via the Eurovision Georgia YouTube channel.
After the performances are over, there will be 15 minutes of voting, in which the result will be decided by a combination of jury and televotes.
The money collected from the SMS voting will be donated to the Dimitri Tsintsadze Charity Fund, in support of children suffering from leukemia and oncological diseases.
The winner of the Georgian national final will represent the nation at the 2017 Eurovision Song Contest this coming May. Who do you think should represent Georgia in the host city of Kyiv?