Sweden’s rising star and selected representative at the 2016 Eurovision Song Contest, Frans, has released the latest dates for his upcoming summer tour for the weeks to come.
Kicking off at the Allsång på Skansen event at the end of June, which will also see performances from the likes of Malena Ernman, Martin Stenmarck and the winner of Eurovision 2016, Jamala, Frans will perform at a number of events over the summer season all around Sweden.
Frans will fly out to the Lithuanian city of Vilnius at the start of August where he will perform at the Granatos Live music festival, which will also see performances from last year’s Lithuanian representative Monika Linkytė, as well as frequent national selection participant and member of 2001’s SKAMP, Erica Jennings.
Frans’ upcoming tour dates
- 28/06: Allsång på Skansen
- 01/07: Kirunafestivalen
- 07/07: Summer On (Båstad)
- 14/07: Victoriadagen (Borgholm)
- 16/07: Fallens dager (Trollhättan)
- 17/07: Slottet Live (Örebro)
- 22/07: Allstar (Sandviken)
- 23/07: Härjedalskalaset (Hede)
- 26/07: Sundsvall bjuder
- 28/07: Landskronafestivalen
- 29/07: Flustret (Uppsala)
- 30/07; Hudikkalaset
- 04/08: Arvika Hamnfest
- 05/08: Granatos Live (Vilnius)
- 06/08: Karlskrona Skärgårdsfest
- 07/08: Parken Zoo (Eskilstuna)
- 20/08: Göteborgskalaset
- 24/08: RIX FM Festival (Stockholm)
- 26/08: Kringelfestivalen (Södertälje)
- 27/08: Familjefestivalen (Älmhult)
Tickets for a number of Frans’ tour dates can be found and purchased via Live Nation.
Earlier this year, Frans will selected via the Swedish national selection Melodifestivalen 2016 in order to represent his country at the 2016 Eurovision Song Contest. With his song If I were sorry, Frans performed in the Grand Final of the competition where he received a total of 261 points, finishing in 5th place.