The artists that will battle for the right to be the next Croatia Eurovision Song Contest entry in Moscow will be announced tomorrow. National broadcaster, HRT will reveal the names that will compete in the semi final and final of Dora 2009.
Earlier this year, HRT issued an open call for songs from the public and invited some composers to write entries. The open call songs that have qualified for the semi final will be revealed tomorrow at 13.35 local time on the Turki Show on Radio 2.
The composers invited to submit songs were revealed earlier by Eurovision Croatia. They are (along with the possible song titles and artists):
- Zrinko Tutic (song likely to be performed by Danijela PintariÄï¿½ – Dora 2007 and 2008). The song title is Zlatna rijeka (Gold river)
- Rajko Dujmic
- Tonci Huljic (song likely to be performed by Igor Cukrov from talent show Operacija trijumf)
- Nenad Nincevic (song likely to be performed by Zorica Kondza or Ana Bebic from Operacija trijumf)
- Miroslav Skoro
- Boris Durdevic & Miro Buljan (song likely to be performed by Franka Batelic – winner of OGAE Second Chance competition 2008)
- Miroslav Rus (song likely to be performed by Band Rusway)
- Ante Pecotic
- Denis Dumancic (song likely to be performed by Klapa Intrade)
- Husein Hasanefendic Hus
Half of the songs in the semi final will progress to the final to compete with the invited composers' entries.The semi final will be on 27th February and the final takes place a day later on 28th February.